Scholarly Communication at RRU supports faculty and student researchers with options for scholarly publishing, retaining author rights, strategies for disseminating research, promoting scholarly identity, and tracking impact and engagement with research. Whether you are a graduate student, early career researcher, or an established researcher, this resource is for you!
This resource provides strategies, recommendations and resources for:
- Understanding and retaining your author rights
- Making your research open access
- Publishing options
- Curating your online scholarly presence and identity
- Tracking engagement and impact of your research
- RRU Library resources and services for your research
Want to learn more? Contact the RRU Library for support with your research.